Hughes

AmericanRam

Never been so insulted in my life, 3 defenders on you shouldn't be able to get a shot in, didn't look like it had great power either. 

Only going by that Vine as I didn't see the game, was the pitch bobbly or did the keeper totally misjudge it?

Just perfectly placed.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just perfectly placed.

I'm not knocking Hughes, just from that looks like the keeper misjudged or just couldn't be arsed, didn't look to even make it to full stretch when the shot seemed to be fairly weak. Might be the Vine not doing it justice.

Off the BBC Croatia v England Live website.........

Greg, Sale: Will Hughes best player on pitch. Would love him at Manchester United, big future ahead.

Well, Greg may want him at Old Trafford, but Will Hughes's price tag may have just gone up a notch.

The Derby midfielder, who has been excellent tonight, twists and turns on the edge of the penalty area to create some space for a shot and he arrows an effort past Dominik Livakovic and into the bottom corner.

I'm not knocking Hughes, just from that looks like the keeper misjudged or just couldn't be arsed, didn't look to even make it to full stretch when the shot seemed to be fairly weak. Might be the Vine not doing it justice.

Weak shot? Power isn't everything. Brains over brawn every time. He placed it past the keeper. No need to break the net.

Weak shot? Power isn't everything. Brains over brawn every time. He placed it past the keeper. No need to break the net.

I know this, what I'm saying is the keeper didn't seem to make any real effort for what looked like a weak shot that's all, not bashing Hughes, placed shots or anything, just the keeper and the defenders.

I know this, what I'm saying is the keeper didn't seem to make any real effort for what looked like a weak shot that's all, not bashing Hughes, placed shots or anything, just the keeper and the defenders.

The keeper was touching himself sexually at Will's brilliance.

Probably.

What is with this obsession with "physique" in this country? The best player in the world is a ******* midget, get into the 21st century. Besides, the Championship is far more physical than the Premier League.

exactly this....

People think you need to be 6ft 4 15 stone and run around like a headless chicken over in England.... Stuck in late 80/early 90s mentally still

Never been so insulted in my life, 3 defenders on you shouldn't be able to get a shot in, didn't look like it had great power either. 

Only going by that Vine as I didn't see the game, was the pitch bobbly or did the keeper totally misjudge it?

Pitch was ***** and the keeper was pretty poor. Had a class game though, created numerous chances but Kane's finishing was shocking

Twitter is going a bit nuts for him. Fans of all clubs commenting on Will's good game. He's done himself and Derby proud with the U21s recently.

He won't be a part of Derby's long term future, and I accept that, but I have high hopes for him in England's future and I think he could leave for the Premier League tomorrow and I'd be more than happy with what he has achieved here. Big things for him, and it'll be great to watch him through his career. Like seeing your child grow up and leave home to bigger and better things. It'll be sad, but we'll be proud to watch him spread his wings.

Off the BBC Croatia v England Live website.........

Greg, Sale: Will Hughes best player on pitch. Would love him at Manchester United, big future ahead.

Well, Greg may want him at Old Trafford, but Will Hughes's price tag may have just gone up a notch.

The Derby midfielder, who has been excellent tonight, twists and turns on the edge of the penalty area to create some space for a shot and he arrows an effort past Dominik Livakovic and into the bottom corner.

there's more.............

Injured Southampton and England Under-21 midfielder James Ward-Prowse:What a finish Hughessyyy!!

England Under-21 and Burnley defender Nathaniel Chalobah: Yes Will, what a finish lad. 

Will Hughes is a genuine starlet at international level. He is an international star in the making. Winning the U21 completion and getting promotion with the Rams will boost his profile massively. Worst thing that could happen to him is going to one of the big spenders and not getting many games for a season. Fabian Delph seemed to lose his way when he left Leeds for Villa but has made it to the England time. If Newcastle can get two players from Florist and give them the money to sign a sombre longer then perhaps when the time comes we could have it both ways. When we get promotion this season we will have plenty of money to give Will what he wants, a fair wage and a game every time we play. Getting Will on a four year contract looks ridiculously good business. Will seems to have a very level head and he will know that regular playing time under a great manager is the key. .I believe he knows that he has that at Derby County. Similarities to Mr Messi are looking less of a joke as this season wears on. Who is the last player that regularly walked the ball out of a group of opposing players who do not believe that he would even have the nerve or confidence to try it.. When he has the ball at his feet he is beginning to look like a class apart from his fellow players.

Archived