Matt Ritchie - John Percy

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you see Lovren today - quality  - get a Stimac NOW!!!!!

Lovren's not so good. Adebayor left him for dead before lobbing over the bar and Lovren had hold of his shirt for a certain penalty. Over the course of this season, Liverpool will concede plenty.

god...... more wingers

Get a bloody CB!!!!!

We already have 6 1st team CBs on the books, only have 4 true 1st team wingers. Does this mean we have space for 2 more wide players? Could also do with 2 more strikers as everyone knows you need 4 to challenge at the top. A spare manager to keep up genuine competition for places might also be useful. And I always have to queue for a pint so extra serving staff so we can sub the slow ones.

We already have 6 1st team CBs on the books, only have 4 true 1st team wingers. Does this mean we have space for 2 more wide players? Could also do with 2 more strikers as everyone knows you need 4 to challenge at the top. A spare manager to keep up genuine competition for places might also be useful. And I always have to queue for a pint so extra serving staff so we can sub the slow ones.

6 first team centrehalves?

I count 3:

Richard Keogh

Jake Buxton

Zak Whitbread

With Shotton who can cover.

6 first team centrehalves?I count 3:Richard KeoghJake BuxtonZak WhitbreadWith Shotton who can cover.

Shotton is stretching it, but he is capable. O'Brian and Barker are still on the books.

My point being, we are still a championship club, with a championship budget. The club has worked hard and we have endured that work over the last 5 years to get us in a manageable financial position. I do not want us to gamble that with some panic buys. Which other team in the championship has a collective back five, with replacements, that is as good as ours?

And since this is a Ritchie thread, good player, no better than what we have so no need for him, no to Russell leaving.

Shotton is stretching it, but he is capable. O'Brian and Barker are still on the books.

My point being, we are still a championship club, with a championship budget. The club has worked hard and we have endured that work over the last 5 years to get us in a manageable financial position. I do not want us to gamble that with some panic buys. Which other team in the championship has a collective back five, with replacements, that is as good as ours?

And since this is a Ritchie thread, good player, no better than what we have so no need for him, no to Russell leaving.

O'Brien - Out on loan

Barker - Unlikely to play again sadly

Personally I think our defence has enough strength in it, but I wouldn't object to someone else there. I'd say Keogh, Buxton, Whitbread and Shotton should more than cover it, but if the club have lined someone up, then sure.

Just popped into B&Q to get some 3 inch tungsten tipped screws and saw Matt Ritchie picking out some very nice wallpaper samples.

Once I'd got to the til I realised the bearded hobo in front of me was infact Johnny Russell returning his two, brand new, still in the box patio heaters.  Supposedly they won't be needing them so much on the south coast...

#ITK

Just popped into B&Q to get some 3 inch tungsten tipped screws and saw Matt Ritchie picking out some very nice wallpaper samples.

Once I'd got to the til I realised the bearded hobo in front of me was infact Johnny Russell returning his two, brand new, still in the box patio heaters.  Supposedly they won't be needing them so much on the south coast...

#ITK

Bullshite.

I've never heard of tungsten tipped screws.

Do you mean drill bits?

O'Brien - Out on loanBarker - Unlikely to play again sadlyPersonally I think our defence has enough strength in it, but I wouldn't object to someone else there. I'd say Keogh, Buxton, Whitbread and Shotton should more than cover it, but if the club have lined someone up, then sure.

I was talking more about the finances of having 6 CB's on the books already......we are still paying for O'Brien and Barker.

It would have to be a stupendous CB signing for me to be excited, and I don't think that could ( or possibly should ) happen with our budget.

Archived