Matt Ritchie - John Percy

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm fairly certain there is a swap deal. But surely there must be money coming our way, rather than us offering JR + money? Because if we're giving them money on top, we've overpaid imo. They're the ones who want Russell, they're the ones who should be paying money on top.

I mean this on a serious note has anyone actually seen much of him? I've not seen him other than derby games. Did not do a lot. But always hear that he is a good player. If so would/should we offer a swap for Russell not that I don't rate Russell on his day he is good but can be frustrating. And inconsistent along with ward and dawkins.

Ritchie is a better player than all of our wingers. Plus he can cross a ball.

We arent gonna have 5 wingers. Thats a fact.

I wouldnt mind Russell going.

Yes Russell is a good player but a lot of games this season he has flattered to decieve and not offered us much.

Ritchie is a better player.

Would be hilarious if Dawkins goes and not Russell... But it looks like Russell is off.

Russell: he always put in 100% for us but let's also face the fact that we always imagined him to be a big goalscorer for us... He wasn't. He's quick, and scores from time to time... But I think Matt Ritchie will be a great signing and will suit us perfectly.

Archived