Matt Ritchie - John Percy

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of people on here talk about things they know nothing about with such conviction

"Russell's leaving. Let's face it."

"We'd never have 5 wingers, that's a fact"

Is it really? Are you Steve McClaren or are you Sam Rush? Or are you some random bloke on a forum who thinks he knows best?

Was it Arthur who said something about "The day I sign a player is the day I start looking for his replacement"?

If true, then a swap deal - or one in, one out.

Calero and Santos are for the U21 side. Bennett's out on-loan. Even then we have 4 for 2 positions. Ritchie coming in does suggest one of them must be going.

For how long? Calero is banging on the match day squad's door already. Don't count any of those three come January. 

For how long? Calero is banging on the match day squad's door already. Don't count any of those three come January. 

Agree. What I'm saying is, even if you took that pair out, and took Bennett out, then we'd still have 4 for 2 positions already.

Although it's no guarantee that we wouldn't just bring in another winger, I can't see it without at least one going out at the same time.

As others have said,it is pretty obvious this is a swap deal for Russell.Tbh I have never really paid much attention to Ritchie but I will go with everyone's opinions on him :)

Someone has to go and Russell by far the obvious choice.Granted,its not guaranteed Bournemouth will even accept the bid.If Russell does go though good luck to him.

Archived