Matt Ritchie - John Percy

Animal is a Ram

If a choice between the 2 it'd be mine also

I really don't rate Dawkins at all. 3 good games last season tops whereas Russell, especially towards the back end of the season, was probably our most consistent player and has also made a great start to the season with some great crosses and assists showing he's becoming more of an out and out winger rather than a makeshift winger playing out of position.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@neilperrettecho: Speculation linking #afcb winger Matt Ritchie with a move to Derby is believed to be wide of the mark. #dcfc #wideofthemark #transferwindow

Been posted. Probably deserves another thread but I don't know, I'm not a moderator.

So we have two trusted journalists telling two different stories. Someone's source somewhere is telling porkies methinks. Don't know who, but someone.

I really don't rate Dawkins at all. 3 good games last season tops whereas Russell, especially towards the back end of the season, was probably our most consistent player and has also made a great start to the season with some great crosses and assists showing he's becoming more of an out and out winger rather than a makeshift winger playing out of position.

Not sure where you got this from, Russell was awful in the opening games hence why he got dropped, then because some fans wanted him back in seemed to take it out on Dawkins which coincided with him playing rubbish too (that's how it seemed to me anyways).

Also until he signed permanently Dawkins was very good consistently, but then whichever way you look at it hasn't done so well (though was massively hampered by injuries at the back end of last season and never got a run in the team).

Was the best player v Rangers, then a game later loads of fans seemed to be booing him for no apparent reason.

Archived