Matt Ritchie - John Percy

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dawkins is actually one of our best players technically, definitely our best winger technically, but is still so, so raw due to how his career has played out.

Dawkins is someone I'd love to try and work with, once it clicks for him, he'll be an outstanding player at this level.

Russell, for me, is our best winger at the minute and I'd hate to lose him. Ward, is Ward, hot and cold but an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Ibe, as you can guess, is someone I have high hopes for.

I don't see the need for Ritchie but I know Bournemouth fans rate him highly, Percy is normally on point and despite the lack of 'need' he would be a very good signing (based on reviews)

I have never seen him play, personally, so have no idea.

Why would it be hilarious? Dawkins > Russell

dawkins shoes, without him in them are better than dawkins himself, yes he has the odd game and pre signing he was quality but now he just never seems to be in position and when he gets the ball other than the fulham game he runs into trouble all the time.

dawkins shoes, without him in them are better than dawkins himself, yes he has the odd game and pre signing he was quality but now he just never seems to be in position and when he gets the ball other than the fulham game he runs into trouble all the time.

That doesn't deserve a serious reply.

The problem with Dawkins is that since being given a contract (which I was quite happy with at the time), he has failed to deliver. Barring one or two 20 minute periods he has been totally ineffective and hasn't really justified a permanent place in the squad let alone the starting X1

Does anyone do the whole twitter thing with Jonny Russell.

If so I implore you to tell him we don't want him to leave, he has so much more to offer and will achieve so much more here at The Ipro than he will at Bournemouth.

Obviously you can see I don't "do the whole twitter thing".

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Surely another winger coming in would mean someone out. Jamie Ward seems likely to stay, Ibe just signed so it would have to be Russell or Dawkins if this really were on the money. With rumours of Bournemouth being interested in Russell who knows...

Personally I'd keep Russell in the squad, but we'll see what happens.

Archived