message to Stevie Mac

B4ev6is

As a person who speaks English as a foreign language I know I've lost some of the posts in translation. Mostly puns and jokes though. So far I haven't had problems to understand whom B4 is talking about. And if I do in the future I will ask him politely. He deserves it.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been through a lot worse and even with a family member I am about to lose pemeantley from my life forever.

Life's harsh sometimes B4, but some things are personal and maybe a DCFC forum isn't the place for these things. Having said that I hope he/she is ok pal

I actually genuinely thought it was our coach or something or maybe mel gibson from Die hard (Think his name was Mclean in that film). Until I read a few posts realised what this thread was about. I do agree B4 to many side ways passes and back and not direct enough with our passing and runs (On the deck thoe).

Like some one else said if we try be to direct well end up hoofing it up!

B4, I understand where your coming from with this mate, a lot of us expected us to start off where we left off last season,its not happened sadly, but those of us who are disappointed can take some consolation that it looks like we have one of the best squads in this league, and not spent a fortune, unlike some I can think of, so we are still on a solid footing financially, and we have to believe that McClaren is doing his best to get us playing the brand of football he likes to play, I think we just have to be patient, its a long season, and as my dad used to say, 'don't worry son the cream always floats to the top'.....

But you keep doing what you do, your posts always brighten my day :)

In Mac we trust .

is your reference to Steve Maclean     the Canadian astronaut .....?    Ive just texted him   and asked his thoughts ..he replied ... I know nothing about football ..and neither does the poster whom started this ridiculous thread ....  don't shoot the messenger  ;)

Archived