message to Stevie Mac

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b4 - I know you have problems with spelling and what not, and most of the forum will know this as well so cut you slack. But I suggest you put in a little extra effort to try and get key names right. Perhaps get them from the Derby website, Wikipedia, or get a friend or family member to check before you post a new thread. Even if you're making a valid point, it won't get taken seriously if you misspell the manager's name.

Saying that, nothing could save this thread. Load of nonsense.

b4 - I know you have problems with spelling and what not, and most of the forum will know this as well so cut you slack. But I suggest you put in a little extra effort to try and get key names right. Perhaps get them from the Derby website, Wikipedia, or get a friend or family member to check before you post a new thread. Even if you're making a valid point, it won't get taken seriously if you misspell the manager's name.

Saying that, nothing could save this thread. Load of nonsense.

These have all been mentioned before. Along with the reasons why he shouldnt have to.

And most people who take time to read B4s posts actually get the jist and comment seriously most of the time.

And I think B4s spelling etc has improved over the many years hes been posting.

Scraves and Flanges KO

Archived