message to Stevie Mac

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullies to me are cowards but I also have to be very careful as I have made to many enemais in my job also the people I had to throw out. Even through I know martial art called tetsudo and green belt came close to winning 2 compentions and had to use at least once on my way home but I rather not have too.

Itu the place I work we have a drive through on thursday of which I am going to have sort out.

Ah yes I've heard about this. The drive through is going to be on the Westfield roof isn't it?

Sorry...Intu roof.

Worra stoooopid name.

Bullies to me are cowards but I also have to be very careful as I have made to many enemais in my job also the people I had to throw out. Even through I know martial art called tetsudo and green belt came close to winning 2 compentions and had to use at least once on my way home but I rather not have too.

Blooming heck, I didn't realise B4 was Derby's answer to Jackie Chan.

To start against f*****? This was mentioned at the Live quad debate. Most people thought no, that we should stick with the players who play every week, and that starting a new player against them would just add to the pressure on them.

Personally I think all of our new signings would be ready to play and to suggest they need protecting might be doing them a slight disservice. They have all had experience at big clubs after all.

Then again, this is a pressure match, so maybe we'll see them come on later as subs?

Mmmm, choices, choices.

Think it's best to introduce these players gradually, b4. Imagine when you started out at work. You learned far more from working constant shifts than if you covered your colleagues for about ten minutes at the end of their shift.

The same applies to Calero. He's an obvious talent, but he's young and he needs regular games so he can develop as much as possible so he's as ready as he can be before he starts for the first team.

No need to rush him anyway. Each of our wingers have a goal and/or assist to their name, so we're not desperate.

Well I'm glad you've learned to swim now mate! Football though is a results business, as cut-throat as they come - if you sink once, that tends to be it.

Best to blood him in, there's no rush. The best managers never rush the kids in unless they're ready. 

Back to topic though B4

Yes we do play attacking passing football which usually means we have to pass sideways and backwards to keep the possession.

A team similar to this is Arsenal, they pass it back all the time! its the only downside to watching it but if we were a counter attack team we would be complaining that we haven't got the ball and aren't pressurising the opposition.

So to sum it up I think McClaren cant do anything to stop this as its the players on the pitch making the decision that a direct pass forward might not be worth the risk of losing possession and defending the counter attack.

And about Calero,

It all depends whether his personality can take it IMO

If the Mac thinks he would thrive at s big occasion then there is a good chance hell come off the bench but if he isn't mentally ready or needed for the under 21s then its best to leave him out.

Mac will do the right thing

Archived