message to Stevie Mac

B4ev6is

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me help you.

In 20 years, no, actually already, you will get people talking about the impact he had, and the joy he brought with him as he played and scored with a smile on his face.

That is the legend of Wanchoppe.

To be fair, legend/hero, it's the same thing.

Do a poll on if paulo was a legend or not, and I think you'll be out numbered. But I doubt that will change your view.

Why should it I suppose? It's just your opinion.

I'm not wrong, I know I'm not. It's just an age thing, that was a great couple of seasons but Martin has now scored the same amount of goals in less time, is he a legend? No. I'd argue that without Martin finishing 3rd would never have happened, without him now this team he is the one player that if he wasn't in the team we would miss him. He is the first name on the team sheet.

Had Wanchope not been a lanky Costa Rican signed by Jim Smith after watching him on a VHS you wouldn't be calling him a legend. It's that foreigner thing again, clouds people's judgement. Not mine tho, I know what I'm talking about.

P.S I had his name on my shirt, I loved the guy but not a legend, he was only here for 2 seasons as well.

Archived