message to Stevie Mac

B4ev6is

If your reading these forums let the lads play let them show that style of play from last season show that burning passion let them be creative stop holding them back. Just go for it and the rest will come let them show agression on the pitch it severed us. So well last season.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like yesterday it was eathier side to side or backwards. Were last season it was playing into space and spreading the ball around which so hard oppestion to pick us up.

B4, please don't tell me you're one of those "GERRIT FORWARD" fools at the iPro? What you're advocating is hoofball.

If your reading these forums let the lads play let them show that style of play from last season show that burning passion let them be creative stop holding them back. Just go for it and the rest will come let them show agression on the pitch it severed us. So well last season.

I thought Steve McQueen was dead and anyway what did he know about football, then again you could have been referring to the one who designs clothes or perhaps you did mean Steve McLean who is in charge of corner flags and goal nets at East Grinstead Rovers FC.

Then again............................... :blink:

Like yesterday it was eathier side to side or backwards. Were last season it was playing into space and spreading the ball around which so hard oppestion to pick us up.

I think youve hit the nail on the head, but the wrong one. Its not SM not letting us go forward its the opposotion realising that to have a chance against us they have to limit the space available for us to play in.

It happend in games last season too. Still no plan B

#fail #lol #spellcheck

Archived