Bid from Burnley rejected for Richard Keogh - SSN

DEL

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who then? And remember that the window closes in a few days.

Shane Duffy.. Jack Hobbs.. Alex Pearce.. Tommy Smith... to some extent, I like Jason Pearce too, he's got a raw deal at Leeds playing next to lemons.. I also think Loovens is a good player.

These are off the top of my head too, give me a night or so to think I could come up with a list...  :D  :ph34r:

It was clear in the play off final that keogh had been badly shoed.

he had been fitted with new lightweight aluminium shoes more suited for dressage and racing.

He needs a proper steel shoe for extra strength.

Occasionally he slips and skids about on his racing shoes and it unsettles him.

He can also be head strong and needs an experienced handler.

I've noticed that the presence of a female linesman will also excite him.

Perhaps he needs the opportunity to breed if we are to see the best of him.

Failing that, get his knackers off.

It was clear in the play off final that keogh had been badly shoed.

he had been fitted with new lightweight aluminium shoes more suited for dressage and racing.

He needs a proper steel shoe for extra strength.

Occasionally he slips and skids about on his racing shoes and it unsettles him.

He can also be head strong and needs an experienced handler.

I've noticed that the presence of a female linesman will also excite him.

Perhaps he needs the opportunity to breed if we are to see the best of him.

Failing that, get his knackers off.

Reading between the lines, I'd say you don't rate him

We can't sell Keogh.. We're short on CB's as it is and not only are you selling him, you'll be selling the 'captain'. That wont have a good affect on our young team!

Is it still unfashionable to think that Keogh is utter *****? Nothing to do with the "mistake" but the numerous ones before and after the one people refer to. As for being our captain? I don't even know why he is other than he is older than most other players- give it to Bucko or Grant for me. As for being short on CBs- we are but is that any reason to keep one that isn't good enough? We may as well take a punt on another for him to be better than Keogh, I find it laughable that a struggling Premier League outfit think he will add anything!

Keogh will be sold and Shotton will be his replacement the we will bring someone in on loan for cover if needed.

i would fully expect Burnley to come back in with a higher offer, no team will bid their max price straight away nowadays...2m plus add ons and he will be away imo

Archived