Bid from Burnley rejected for Richard Keogh - SSN

DEL

We're fortunate enough to have several first team players capable of taking the captains armband and stepping up (as has been mentioned - Grant, Bucko, Bryson, McMartin, Useless) not sure if Keogh went who would take the armband, but I would be confident that we would still have leaders all over the pitch

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyrode.

I thought Keogh was a bit narky with some teammates on Sat. I think he knows he's off, and is falling out with some so it makes it easier to leave.

But like my ex who liked to start arguments so it was easier to leave me.

The bitch.

Perhaps because some of them were ***** on the day and he was having to cover their errors?

#KeoghWatch

Will he stay, or will he go? The majority seem unmoved either way by his departure, the rest have strong opinions either way. 

If he was to go, and we didn't get anybody in, I would be a bit miffed. However, if replaced suitably, then I would be relatively happy. I can't imagine the deal he has been offered will be small in anyway, and I've always said he is the player that I would least want to see handed a big deal on good money. 

I guess we'll find out over the course of the day. 

it was pretty much nailed on though.

He would have gone if we didn't give him a 5yr deal and double his wages. 

You're so cynical...

He stayed cos he loves Derby... with it's amazing westfield, lazer tag at willows sports centre and a huge wetherspoons who could leave?

Cardiff are signing a new centre half. Which means they will have 5 and 1 will be sold.

If I was Stevie Mac, id ring up his old mate Solksjaer and say "Hi Ole, how much do you want for Mark Hudson"

If its reasonable and less than what Burnley are offering for Keogh.

Id sell him now.

Archived