Stephen Quinn "Derby have been linked with bids" - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly Steve Bruce has a fixation with food!

Do you get that from the nibble references or the size of the chubby fecker? He could have been our manager once, just before TBE took over. Would probably have been too soon for him. Know very little about Quinn, but I can't see us going after more midfield players now.

Another central midfielder? If Hughes and Mascarell are the two contenders for the DM spot and Hendrick, Bryson and Coutts (?) are vying for the attacking midfield positions is this for a bit more cover incase Bryson or Hendrick were to get injured? I wouldn't mind a loan but I feel we've got other position which need covering more than midfield.

I think it's completely fabricated as ''been linked with moves'' basically translates to ''i've seen somewhere'' and I haven't seen anything.

He wouldn't fit our current system either. That said, I've always liked him as a player - a real honest pro that's just not good enough for Premier League football, it would seem.

Also, if he was to sign I would imagine he would occupy a wide forward position - he wouldn't fit too well, in my opinion.

Another central midfielder? If Hughes and Mascarell are the two contenders for the DM spot and Hendrick, Bryson and Coutts (?) are vying for the attacking midfield positions is this for a bit more cover incase Bryson or Hendrick were to get injured? I wouldn't mind a loan but I feel we've got other position which need covering more than midfield.

Didn't he play as winger too?

We are late, he was needed in playoff final. Ginger on the wing and things can only go well.

What happened to our mystery German centre half? Is Hoof not coming?!

He's a left midfielder/ left winger so he'd be fighting for the winger role with Ward, Dawkins and Russell I would imagine.

Technically a very good player, would be a great signing in my opinion.

Archived