Stephen Quinn "Derby have been linked with bids" - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Hull and occasionally have to go to games with my other half and have seen quite a lot of Quinn.

He definitely a wide left midfield/winger.  Decent left foot and a tricky little so and so.  

However, he has a bit of a temper and can be a bit of a liability when dropping back.

I would disagree.

I have seen him play a central role quite a lot. Doesn't really have any pace either.

Neither's Wardy, but they're both extremely agile and nippy. You're right in saying he plays centrally, he played CF in the FA Cup final for 'Ull off Fryatt.

But he's definitely more of a winger than Bamford was.

Do you get that from the nibble references or the size of the chubby fecker? He could have been our manager once, just before TBE took over. Would probably have been too soon for him. Know very little about Quinn, but I can't see us going after more midfield players now.

Both. I remember him being touted along with mark Hughes as player managers.

On topic I have no clue about Quinn but if he is a midfielder I see no point.

Do you get that from the nibble references or the size of the chubby fecker? He could have been our manager once, just before TBE took over. Would probably have been too soon for him. Know very little about Quinn, but I can't see us going after more midfield players now.

Both. I remember him being touted along with mark Hughes as player managers.

On topic I have no clue about Quinn but if he is a midfielder I see no point.

Archived