Confirmed: Omar Mascarell joins on season long-loan

DcFc Dyycheee

Embarrassing behaviour from Mr Rush, notice the little porky about the weather always being like that in Derby? Is that nerves already showing he will go missing in the winter?

He's from Madrid. It's bloody brass monkeys in Madrid in winter, occasionally with snow.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we paying the translator's wages too?

Won't take him too long for him to learn "I pass the ball to Hughesy"', "give it me Keogh, GIVE IT TO ME"', "for Christ sake stay on your feet Chrissy" and "that fast tall bald guy, he a footballer, yes?"

I read some where that he can take free kicks as well! Wish I remembered where I seen it now ): . Ancelotti has recently played him in a friendly and has high hopes for him.

I can't wait to see him maybe another idakez? God I love him more then life.. them free kicks!

I read some where that he can take free kicks as well! Wish I remembered where I seen it now ): . Ancelotti has recently played him in a friendly and has high hopes for him.

I can't wait to see him maybe another idakez? God I love him more then life.. them free kicks!

I know us small clubs like to big up our own players and that but Idiakez for me is one of the best freekick tackers in the last 10 years, on the planet. Beckham was renowned for his and Idiakez put him to shame. 

I know us small clubs like to big up our own players and that but Idiakez for me is one of the best freekick tackers in the last 10 years, on the planet. Beckham was renowned for his and Idiakez put him to shame. 

He was in his own world he even missed that penalty for us!. I remember his free kick just outside the half way line and hit it top corner was unbelivable I just stood there mouth open not sure what to do!

If he's anything near Idakez I'll be happy Russell took some decent one's in pre season to be fair.

Archived