Confirmed: Omar Mascarell joins on season long-loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very excited by this.He looks very promising and has a lot of room to grow.Looks good at free kicks also.

P.S. A friend of mine wants to work in the UK and is fluent in Spanish.Maybe Derby needs some more translators...

Theres already a $hitload of spaniards in Derby as it is.

Whether its engineering students at derby uni, or interns at rolls or bombardier.

All the club needs to do is go into standing order on a thursday night and offer them more money than their derby based do :)

Making friends with rogue spaniards on twitter.

Got this short review thus far:

@vanbarreno: @srgDCFC if he gets the motivation, is a wonderful midfielder, great ball handling and powerful large shot

@vanbarreno: @srgDCFC if he gets the motivation, is a wonderful midfielder, great ball handling and powerful large shot

FFS, we've signed a goalie.

Well we've no room for lazy players, so he'll either get the motivation or he'll sod off back to Spain or wherever he came from.

However, don't go thinking this is a moan. I'm fairly positive it'll be the former rather than the latter.

Well we've no room for lazy players, so he'll either get the motivation or he'll sod off back to Spain or wherever he came from.

However, don't go thinking this is a moan. I'm fairly positive it'll be the former rather than the latter.

This guy is going from a pointless team that got relegated, in front of fans that don't care, to a well-supported team hopefully pushing for promotion. He'll have the motivation.

Archived