Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I want this Waltzin' Matilda or whatever his name is, conjures up painful memories what with recent legal news regarding Operation Yewtree...

And I'm sure he's Australian, not Costa Rican.

Not sure I want this Waltzin' Matilda or whatever his name is, conjures up painful memories what with recent legal news regarding Operation Yewtree...

And I'm sure he's Australian, not Costa Rican.

Sorry, but WTF are you on about?

Yeltsin Tejeda sounds a little like Waltzin Matilda. A song which Rolf Harris performed. Who is Australian. and a perv.

Hmm, good point. I think we should deport anyone that has ever been known to sing this evil song. And as for any bearded artists...well I suppose we ought to gaol them just to be on the safe side.

Sod it, let's nuke Sydney, Perth and Canberra then we can all sleep soundly in our beds.

Hmm, good point. I think we should deport anyone that has ever been known to sing this evil song. And as for any bearded artists...well I suppose we ought to gaol them just to be on the safe side.

Sod it, let's nuke Sydney, Perth and Canberra then we can all sleep soundly in our beds.

Leave Melbourne out though - you might hit Kings Newton

We're joint favourites to sign him on BetVictor along with Rubin Kazan and Standard Liege. He'd obviously choose us.

Kazan sold M'Vila to Inter already and Eremenko looks like going to AC Milan so they'll have money and are in desperate need of midfielders.

So, for me, Kazan looks like inevitable destination.

Archived