Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorne's a better player I think. Thorne's passing and vision is certainly leaps ahead of Tejeda's anyway...

probably agree, but it's hard to tell in a team which rarely have the ball.

I was really impressed with Tejeda's match yesterday his work rate was fantastic, if we couldn't get Thorne would be better alternative, seemed to here there and everywhere.

Think they said he had ran over 2km higher than the team average when he got subbed last night.

He's a knitter. Reads the game well and always in space and available for a pass  -  either to hold and return or redirect. Not afraid to put in a crunching tackle  and saved on the line brilliantly last night.

I can see him getting snapped up pretty soon on his display in the world cup.

I completely agree. Last night against Netherlands I don't think he stopped running at all until he was subbed! I'd have him in an instant at Derby

Derby are set to beat Fullham on the signing of Yeltsin Tejada

It's just twitter though so ignore it. If there's something in it I guess Thorne isn't coming. Or McClaren is going to sign 2 very talented players.

If we are in for Yeltsin Tejeda, that must mean the Jeremy (Ring) Peace has dug his Stilhetoes in and we are going to get GT.

I hope he will be happy suffocating a young professionals career just out of sheer bombastic ness.

There is still time, but if not now maybe this time next year when they are Championship and we are Premier. At a reduced price too, win/ win!!

Archived