Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will that club fans come on this thread acting like idiots as WBA fans did? Lets go for 500 pages now Tombo we can do it lol :ph34r:  :lol:

Spanish has 'j' as a 'h' sound, like Jorge (H-or-hey). There are languages where 'j' is a glide (y sound), but not Spanish.

I know but that throat sound is a pain to pronounce every time so I think most would pronounce it like a y, hence Te-yay-da        :)

I know but that throat sound is a pain to pronounce every time so I think most would pronounce it like a y, hence Te-yay-da        :)

Very different sounds. It would be like saying 'Yoliday' for Holiday or 'Yellow' for hello. It's a more throaty h as well.

Very different sounds. It would be like saying 'Yoliday' for Holiday or 'Yellow' for hello. It's a more throaty h as well.

Te-yay-da is a lot easier to say that Te-hey-da. You are right in that the correct native pronunciation would be Te-*throaty sound*-ay-da but no-one's gonna say that in England     xD

Te-yay-da is a lot easier to say that Te-hey-da. You are right in that the correct native pronunciation would be Te-*throaty sound*-ay-da but no-one's gonna say that in England     xD

Surely "teh-heh-dah" isn't any harder than teh-yeh-dah. Teh-heh-dah is a damn site closer to it than teh-yeh-dah. Keep in mind the vowel as well. The vowel is like the e in bet, not like the e in be.

Surely "teh-heh-dah" isn't any harder than teh-yeh-dah. Teh-heh-dah is a damn site closer to it than teh-yeh-dah. Keep in mind the vowel as well. The vowel is like the e in bet, not like the e in be.

Yeltsin To Header. Strong in the air.

Archived