Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say that, but take Gonzalo Jara as an example - had a good WC so far for Chile, Forest haven't extended his contract...

He's only good when there's better players around him.

So no use for Forest...

Just watched the match 'through' TEJEDA  -    listening to 5L commentary. They were well impressed with his work-rate and crunching but fair tackles. They said he had already run over 8 kilomters when he was subbed on 67.  and could be proud of his shift.

Perhaps Paulo will put in a good word for us ??

Boris does look good! Some very composed play in the game just now (mind you, the whole team played excellently once again) Cracking tackle on Ballotelli as well.  I would love us to sign him up but the better he plays, and the longer Costa Rica stay in the tournament, the more likely it is that someone else in a more appealing league than the Championship will take note and make an offer for him!

Maybe Paulo can give him a nudge in the right direction!

I would love us to sign him up but the better he plays, and the longer Costa Rica stay in the tournament, the more likely it is that someone else in a more appealing league than the Championship will take note and make an offer for him!

The same article linking us also mentioned Everton and Sunderland as well as Fulham.

It would be one or the other probably. They both play the holding midfield role...

Eustace is only here for one more season, he will be backup. I would like us to train up Jamie Hanson for the role of DM. Calm and composed on the ball, good solid defender, can fill other roles if we suffer injuries and he is a set piece expert. 

Kept taking the ball off Wiltshire's toe .    Accepts a pass, holds the ball, returns it or redirects the game.  Always on the move and available. Runs with his elbows tucked in. Not afraid to put in a hard tackle  -  cleanly.       

Kept taking the ball off Wiltshire's toe . Accepts a pass, holds the ball, returns it or redirects the game. Always on the move and available. Runs with his elbows tucked in. Not afraid to put in a hard tackle - cleanly.

Bob Malcolm would do a job on Wilshere.

I could do a job on Wilshere - never seen such a lightweight performance - contstantly running into people and throwing himself to the ground - he'd be better off taking up flower arranging than being a professional footballer.....

I could do a job on Wilshere - never seen such a lightweight performance - contstantly running into people and throwing himself to the ground - he'd be better off taking up flower arranging than being a professional footballer.....

You're better than Bob Malcolm though.

True.

If he was in the outside lane of the motorway he'd park on him.

Archived