Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have decent head coaches either judging by your present incumbent.  ;)

He's never been a head coach before so only time will tell. To say I was disappointed with his appointment would be a massive understatement, but he is with us now so gotta get behind him and give him a chance and hope he proves the doubters wrong

He's never been a head coach before so only time will tell. To say I was disappointed with his appointment would be a massive understatement, but he is with us now so gotta get behind him and give him a chance and hope he proves the doubters wrong

Guess it takes some stones to employ him to begin with. That and/or he's very cheap.

I'd have never have sacked Clarke.

It's not been a good start though. Admitting he'd never seen your record signing play must not have been too popular...

Exactly how I felt about McClaren when he turned up. I have to say that on paper, McClaren has proven himself as a Head Coach in ways that Irvine never really has, so my fears were probably unjustified, whereas yours very much ARE justified, but nevertheless you never know.

Guess it takes some stones to employ him to begin with. That and/or he's very cheap.

I'd have never have sacked Clarke.

I've said elsewhere that is the view shared by the London press and a lot of opposing fans looking from the outside. Local press were of the view WBA were in a slump and didn't know how to change things, most WBA believe we would of been relegated had Clarke remained in charge.

Apart from the ones we have?

The Nigerian who Nigeria didn't take to the WC(?)

Only messing anyway. I pay about as much attention to the bottom of the PL as the average WBA fan pays to the Championship.

Archived