Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a theory. Maybe it's an elaborate betting scam to go on forums spreading daft rumours so gullible fans rush to lump their money on it. Meaning the odds on the actual team he's going to, lengthen and the people truly in the know make better money from it. I'd say the dominoes may well have been falling into place, but we're not at te end of it. We're just a diversion. Not going to happen (unless we've sold Hughes for silly money).

Here's a theory. Maybe it's an elaborate betting scam to go on forums spreading daft rumours so gullible fans rush to lump their money on it. Meaning the odds on the actual team he's going to, lengthen and the people truly in the know make better money from it. I'd say the dominoes may well have been falling into place, but we're not at te end of it. We're just a diversion. Not going to happen (unless we've sold Hughes for silly money).

It makes no sense though, why would they do it for us. Maybe, for someone like Newcastle, or West Ham but I don't feel we're quite a cash cow for bookies to tout us out.

There will be a reason for it, whether it be someone lumping on a few thousand in different bookies or whatever, something has made us the favourite somewhere down the line.

It makes no sense though, why would they do it for us. Maybe, for someone like Newcastle, or West Ham but I don't feel we're quite a cash cow for bookies to tout us out.

There will be a reason for it, whether it be someone lumping on a few thousand in different bookies or whatever, something has made us the favourite somewhere down the line.

But the whole thing makes no sense. Though from what I've heard, money on transfers is normally very small so it doesn't take much to shift the odds. Whatever, I refuse to get my hopes up! Maybe it's a jealous tree on a wind up? They've got so little to smile about at the moment...

But the whole thing makes no sense. Though from what I've heard, money on transfers is normally very small so it doesn't take much to shift the odds. Whatever, I refuse to get my hopes up! Maybe it's a jealous tree on a wind up? They've got so little to smile about at the moment...

Yeah, I don't think anyone has built their hopes up really. It's just one of those things, it'll be fun while it lasts.

Ross McCormack is a Ram.. He hates... :ph34r:

Don't believe it whatsoever.

If it did somehow happen however, I'd be concerned who's going the other way.

Yeah. For me it'd be "is the budget blown then?"

Big step down in RB. Eustace our only player suited to that defensive role... At least 2 areas we were hoping to strengthen sacrificed to strengthen the one area we worry least about?

If we signed McCormack, he would HAVE to play. Maybe Steve wants to adapt our formation to play with 2 upfront? 

Imagine McCormack and Martin playing alongside each other for Derby...       :D

This would mean good by Bryson. With hughes and Hendrick in the middle.

I was under the impression that scoring isn't the problem!

Didn't score enough in the play off final though did we?

Imagine McCormack playing in that game.

I'd never be happy to loose Ward and / or Bryson, but it would take the sting out of it if we got McCormack.

Yes, he's not the same position as Bryson, but Hughes, Hendrick and Eustace is by know means a bad midfield, with Coutts as back up. And that's a worst case scenario.

And McCormack brings the goals that we'd be missing from Bryson, plus a few more. Happy days.

Archived