Ross McCormack

P12tfc

Can you elaborate on that ambitious? What have you seen that makes you think this may be real and not just daft paper talk and rumours

Right, here is what I'm basing it on. It's nothing more than one add one equals fifteen by the way, so don't be disappointed.

As some people may be aware, Leeds United made public that they had rejected a bid for McCormack from Newcastle some days ago. But, what some people may be unaware of is that Newcastle came out and dismissed that any kind of bid for McCormack had even took place. Which made me believe Leeds were drumming up interest for a player, in my opinion, they categorically cannot afford to keep.

Add to the fact, McDermott was sacked and his feelings on that couldn't have been any stronger.

Add to another fact, Leeds are really in money worries. Cellino's sale of Cagliari was far, far, far less lucrative than expected and in the end it was a rush job truth be told.

Add to another, another fact, Leeds United players have been reported to have revolted against this 'boot camp' with numerous rumours of players looking for the quickest way out. Ross McCormack being one of them.

As I said, it's nothing serious and I didn't expect it to be us. But, McCormack is primed to leave early this window at the first acceptable customer.

The odds being cut THAT much THAT quick just doesn't happen, especially as there has been no paper talk in a few weeks. Someone, somewhere is lumping big money on that transfer, which if it's not true, is even more ridiculous than the rumour.

I can't see it, I really can't. But, as I said before, the dominoes are lining up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether you believe me or not is your call. Facts are Ross IS meeting Derby representatives for talks on Friday. If the transfer goes ahead or not I don't know but the two clubs HAVE agreed a fee

If this happens I will buy you a pint... Can't get fairer than that

Cynic in me says snowflake's chance in hell.

However, the rumours I heard - i.e. what Ambitious said, would suggest the stars are lining up on this one. I just don't think it will be us.

Smug mode if it is though - will be signing of the season for this league. However, I hope it's not at detriment to the chances of signing others.

Cynic in me says snowflake's chance in hell.

However, the rumours I heard - i.e. what Ambitious said, would suggest the stars are lining up on this one. I just don't think it will be us.

Smug mode if it is though - will be signing of the season for this league. However, I hope it's not at detriment to the chances of signing others.

Thorne, Wisdom and McCormack signed.

All in one day.

"http://basementrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/south-park-season-12-6-over-logging-randy-finds-the-internet-gross" alt="south-park-season-12-6-over-logging-rand">

and I wouldn't even be sorry.

1. dave murphy ‏@litemurphy767  4h

@reluctantnicko @DeanBoam @MDrabble @dcfca heard weve been linked with ross macormack. But surely not!

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko 

@litemurphy767 @DeanBoam @MDrabble @dcfca Not in this lifetime.

He didn't say Ross McCormack, he said Ross Macormack  :ph34r:

who??

• dave murphy ‏@litemurphy767 4h

@reluctantnicko @DeanBoam @MDrabble @dcfca heard weve been linked with ross macormack. But surely not!

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko

@litemurphy767 @DeanBoam @MDrabble @dcfca Not in this lifetime.

Archived