Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCormack would be wasted out wide. He is your out and out striker, capable of creating chances from nothing. If we bought him, he'd be playing upfront with Martin I would suspect.

He's not, well, he is, but his not.

At Leeds he was running deep, and creating chances as well as taking them.

In fact, I believe he created the most chances in the division as well as scoring the most. He is an insane player for this division, easily the best I saw last season.

Similar player to Russell, who at this point last season, we was saying the same about.

He's not, well, he is, but his not.

At Leeds he was running deep, and creating chances as well as taking them.

In fact, I believe he created the most chances in the division as well as scoring the most. He is an insane player for this division, easily the best I saw last season.

Similar player to Russell, who at this point last season, we was saying the same about.

I agree, however Leeds used to play him as a winger and he wasn't half as good as when he was playing up-top. If we had McCormack playing off Martin in the hole, laying balls off to the wingers as well... that would be perfect.

Ross McCormack!!, are we actually believing this will happen??! n we've got more chance of West Brom telling us we can have Thorne for nowt and driving him down to the ground for us than him signing. He'd cost silly money, he can easily get a prem move, Leeds aren't going to sell their best player by a country mile to a league rival are they? If this happens I will come back on here and admit i was wrong and foolish, but I will be absolutely stunned, and I mean stunned if he signed for us and not a prem team. And one other thing, if he comes in then who's leaving because there's no way we're signing him and keeping all our players. Can we all float back down to planet earth now please

I agree, however Leeds used to play him as a winger and he wasn't half as good as when he was playing up-top. If we had McCormack playing off Martin in the hole, laying balls off to the wingers as well... that would be perfect.

Similar to Ward and Russell, I think he'll fit that system perfectly. It isn't a wing position after all. I think Martin, Russell and McCormack would work.

Still, I think i'm getting ahead of myself here. I'm just perplexed by the whole situation, I have my reasons to why I'm not calling BS, as I normally would.

https://www.skybet.com/football/transfer-specials/event/16611650

yes it does stipulate Derby 6/4  favourites ...but imo  cant see him joining

Similar to Ward and Russell, I think he'll fit that system perfectly. It isn't a wing position after all. I think Martin, Russell and McCormack would work.

Still, I think i'm getting ahead of myself here. I'm just perplexed by the whole situation, I have my reasons to why I'm not calling BS, as I normally would.

Oooooooooohhhh    #ITK   ???         :lol:

Whether you believe me or not is your call. Facts are Ross IS meeting Derby representatives for talks on Friday. If the transfer goes ahead or not I don't know but the two clubs HAVE agreed a fee

What fee then? Cellino rejected £6m, so how much? Considering we said we're sticking with FFP a few weeks ago, no chance! Why would Leeds sell to a promotion rival? Surely they'd (and Ross) prefer a Prem move..

Haha, no, not quite.

I have my reasons, nothing but mere speculation but the dominoes have been lining up for a few days now. I just didn't expect us to at the end of it.

Can you elaborate on that ambitious? What have you seen that makes you think this may be real and not just daft paper talk and rumours

Ross McCormack!!, are we actually believing this will happen??! n we've got more chance of West Brom telling us we can have Thorne for nowt and driving him down to the ground for us than him signing. He'd cost silly money, he can easily get a prem move, Leeds aren't going to sell their best player by a country mile to a league rival are they? If this happens I will come back on here and admit i was wrong and foolish, but I will be absolutely stunned, and I mean stunned if he signed for us and not a prem team. And one other thing, if he comes in then who's leaving because there's no way we're signing him and keeping all our players. Can we all float back down to planet earth now please

so your saying there's a good chance  we are going to sign McCormack then.......

Would be an unbelievable signing, can't see it happening, a) because of price b) if he was that desperate to move he could go to a mid-table prem side ...although I would love it just to see the reaction from all the Leeds scum

Archived