Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take................We don't know the original poster so could be rubbish but sounds level headed??

1. If Ambitious is right and Newcastle didn't make an offer the 6million valuation doesn't exist.

2. We are probably the most attractive team to want to play for in the Championship at the moment.

3. We have a highly rated manager & set up with excellent prospects.

4. The bookies are reacting to money being placed. (Someone knows something).

5. Brett Wilson is now truly a Ram (imo).

Make of that what you will :ph34r:

Had a quick glance at a few of their forums (or at least what could be loosely described as a forum - terrible).

There are a couple of posters referring to interest in Mccormack from Derby - although no specific details given, so could just be that they have simply looked at the bookies contracting odds etc. 

Don't forget that McCormack will have recently spent a bit of time with Martin, Bryson & Forsyth on the Scotland subs bench, so it's not inconceivable that he had his head turned by them.

Clutching at straws even further - who could afford to chuck huge sums of  money at the bookies on this, if not footballers. They aren't allowed to bet on matches, but no restrictions on them betting on transfers are there?

if there is any truth in this of which i suspect there may be little, and we did sign him, my only worry would be that it would a result of selling one of our main assets - most probably bryson. If this were the case what formation would we play???? where would mccormack fit in? my best guess would be (if we don't sign thorne) a 4-3-3 with two central mids and someone advanced behind martin - ie mccormack. Purely speculation but we can all dream can't we

I just asked Nixon for a potential value, he said over £1million. Also said 'he is very much a target man' like Martin, so doesn't add up.

Very interesting. Maybe Sam Vokes (my guess)?  :huh:

Well Leicester had a 4 or 5 million bid rejected for Ulloa so that rules him out, has Nixon gave any indication whether he's Prem, Champ or League 1?

Archived