Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we signed McCormack, he would HAVE to play. Maybe Steve wants to adapt our formation to play with 2 upfront?

Imagine McCormack and Martin playing alongside each other for Derby... :D

Absolutely. 2 up front would probably be adopted.

Regardless of McCormack, if we do want quite a costly striker, we may change our formation anyway. It's what pre-season is for, should be exciting!

Absolutely. 2 up front would probably be adopted.

Regardless of McCormack, if we do want quite a costly striker, we may change our formation anyway. It's what pre-season is for, should be exciting!

I really can't see it tbh. They turned down 6m from Newcastle, surely we can't outdo that... 

Remember when Bryson's odds to QPR plummeted to even money and we were not really reading anything into it?

Then a few days later out comes a story that QPR are interested in him.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say tbh.

Can McCormack play wider?

Thinking

McCormack Martin Russell

Also takes free kicks!

McCormack would be wasted out wide. He is your out and out striker, capable of creating chances from nothing. If we bought him, he'd be playing upfront with Martin I would suspect.

Remember when Bryson's odds to QPR plummeted to even money and we were not really reading anything into it?

Then a few days later out comes a story that QPR are interested in him.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say tbh.

Haha I wondered where you were going with it...       :lol:

I'm calling bullshit right now. Don't want him either. Good player, but Derby area about signing players before they have the season of their careers, not after. Calm down all, it's just clearly ********.

Archived