Ross McCormack

P12tfc

There is absolutely no articles stating we are in talks with McCormack

The local media no nothing, the reliable Alan Nixon says "never in a lifetime will we sign him" and Leeds fans themselves don't seem to no nothing regarding a deal being agreed.

If this happens I'll be amazed, totally amazed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works, if Nixon reckons its a target man in the Martin mold capable of a goal here and there at this level and it would be a mil +, then i reckon its Peter Crouch, Experienced head to help the team, former international and a target man for set pieces.  

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works, if Nixon reckons its a target man in the Martin mold capable of a goal here and there at this level and it would be a mil +, then i reckon its Peter Crouch, Experienced head to help the team, former international and a target man for set pieces.  

I can't see it. 

He's still a Premier League standard player, on Premier League standard wages. I know he is probably one of McClaren's success stories, but it is very unlikely.

McCormack would be a brilliant signing but personally cant see it happening despite the odds.

I think the striker Alan Nixon is on about who we could be in for who is a target man, scored his fair share of goals and over 1m is Chris Wood...will be falling down the pecking order now at Leicester.

If we blew all our money on McCormack and didn't bring in Wisdom and Thorne because of this I'd be fuming.

If you don't make the corrections to your predictions I'll be fuming too

:p

Leicester Ram

Match 26, Honduras v Ecuador

Selection: 'Valencia'. Which one - Antonio or Enner?

Match 31, South Korea v Algeria

Selection: 'Boudhabouz'. Not in Algeria WC squad

Match 48, Algeria v Russia

Selection: 'Belfodil'. Not in Algeria WC squad.

Please make amendments as a new post (do not go back and edit your original, even if you can)

Some possible names: Jones, Graham, Best, Maiga, Wood, Carlton Cole, Murray, Jutkiewicz, Vokes, Becchio, Emmanuel-Thomas

What about a Dutch second division player?

PistoldPete2

Never never never not in a million years.

Ive heard stories  that EPL teams are interested at £8milion. Ive heard story that Derby are interested. At least one of these stores, and possibly both must be absolute ******.

Not sure how McCormack could be worth £8m, scored a few last year, on the fringes of Scotland team, by that reckoning Chris Martin would be worth £8million too, especially after hes divorced Gwyneth..

PistoldPete2

Oh god, it's Bobby Zamora isn't it. . .

Well a "known name" sounds curious. Zamora is certainly a known name to Rams fans.

Archived