Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a cat in hells chance of us signing McCormack. He's going to the Prem and that's that.

Someone's playing around lumping money on us for a reason... maybe Fawaz is having a laugh :D... but I honestly do not believe this RM is coming here.

How can all of a sudden we have rediculous amounts of money to blow?

Nothing adds up.

We have 3 billionaires 2 worth 500m and one worth 300m on the board, we have a lot of 'potential' money we just don't set fire to it like they do at the city ground

semi-automatic

^_^

Well you answered all questions in a quick fire twenty minute period. I see no reason to doubt your story.

Redcar must be full of sheet though. Sam Rush on a train. I knew you were lying when you didn't mention Vicars being sat next to him.

I honestly think there is something in this.

Nobody from Radio Derby or The Telegraph have come out and shot this one down as they ALWAYS do with targets that get rumoured to be on our shopping list but aren't (Scott Sinclair, Jordan Ibe, Shaun Huthcinson)

Alan Nixon (not massively reliable I know) has gone from saying "Not in this lifetime" to "Not sure, but you are deffo in the market to spend)

The PTFC fan must be full of **** but how can he claim to know McCormack and claim to know McCormack is in talks with McClaren on Friday and then McCormack gets back from holiday the day before these talks are set to begin?

Must be a coincidence.

As someone has already mentioned, we have money. We have a board which is worth BILLIONS and a new Derby fan investor worth half a BILLION quid.

Maybe, just maybe, this could really happen.....

Id be amazed if we sign him.

Im 90% convinced it wont happen.

But you just never know.

i dont think its as inconceivable as some people are making out.

Debt free, billionaire owners, just come off a season where we had enough points to get automatics in most seasons, maybe they have decided to really go for it.

I honestly think there is something in this.

Nobody from Radio Derby or The Telegraph have come out and shot this one down as they ALWAYS do with targets that get rumoured to be on our shopping list but aren't

Owen Bradley has responded to fans questions on Twitter and thinks it is BS. Not the official RD line obviously, but he'd be more cryptic if he knew anything

Archived