Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be blind mate, but where on Twitter, can see nothing  ?

https://twitter.com/OwenBradley/with_replies

Most of his replies in the past day have been about it

Basically - he's saying it's not real news, all based on some odds changing, doesn't meet the profile of the signings he's expecting, RMC name has never even been  mentioned etc

I am not sure how people can laugh at the fact of Hendrick going to Watford yet believe this. £6 million. It isn't  gonna happen. Fact!

Where are you getting £6 million from?

Leeds have said they have rejected a bid from Newcastle for that amount, but Newcastle have said they havent put a bid in.

The state that Leeds are in now, they'd never turn down £6 million.

They have done it to drum up interest and try and get teams to come in with a higher bid.

I honestly thin we could get him for £4-5 million tops.

Whats to say its all up front? It would more than likely be in installments.

We can afford him.

@AgentJim_: Being told that Derby have completed the signing of Leeds United striker Ross McCormack. Great signing. #DCFC

14k followers, doubt it's legitimacy as he has the word "agent" in his name lol..

Weirdly - this Agent Jim guy seems to have a fairly accurate hit rate on Twitter. Claims to be an ex-agent with loads of contacts.

If this turns out to be true then DCFC et al have had the best poker face ever on this one..

Where are you getting £6 million from?

Leeds have said they have rejected a bid from Newcastle for that amount, but Newcastle have said they havent put a bid in.

The state that Leeds are in now, they'd never turn down £6 million.

They have done it to drum up interest and try and get teams to come in with a higher bid.

I honestly thin we could get him for £4-5 million tops.

Whats to say its all up front? It would more than likely be in installments.

We can afford him.

They turned down £4-5 million in January. I would be very unhappy if we spent over £3 million on Ross McCormack. 

BV now go 7/4 (from 3s) on him joining us - although I'm slightly regretting putting that 100k down now.

BV 6/4 - Newcastle, however Skybet 4/1 Newcastle - moral off the story?? Dont bet on either.

Owen Bradley has heard nothing about it so therefore it is not happening.

Sounds like he has been told about certain players we are after.

This could be true but maybe the club want to keep signings under wraps and a surprise? No one knew we were signing that Seville player before the announcement by Derby, even if a signing like this would be more high key

How can you be unhappy about spending 3 milliion plus on a bloke who scored 29 goals in our league last season for a poor side?

Imagine how many he'd get in our side with the chances we create??

Because he doesn't fit into the way we play, so we're either going to play him out of position, or completely change something that worked very well last season.  And I doubt we have £3m to spend anyway, but if we do, there are much better things we can spend it on (defensive midfield and right back for a start).

Archived