Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think better education standards and availability of information would make things easier...

...nah, me mate favourited a tweet by his aunt's husband's drinking buddies bull terriers' stylists' girlfriends former employer who commented about shortening odds on the odds of the odds of that player's odds on him signing going in a direction. He must be signing #REALFACTZ

We're making the rags seem reliable these days!

You'd think better education standards and availability of information would make things easier...

...nah, me mate favourited a tweet by his aunt's husband's drinking buddies bull terriers' stylists' girlfriends former employer who commented about shortening odds on the odds of the odds of that player's odds on him signing going in a direction. He must be signing #REALFACTZ

We're making the rags seem reliable these days!

You've got me believing!

For:

1) Leeds are in a real financial mess - haven't paid players wages, made staff redundant, sacked the legends, closed the training ground for the summer etc.  They need money and reasonably quickly

2) RM, in my opinion, was the best player on the pitch in our match against the Dirties

3) he scored a hatful last year.  Why wouldn't we be interested in someone who might do it again?  If he 'only' scored 15 next year that would be great

4) The odds have been tumbling.  Somebody somewhere thinks it's worth betting hard cash on him coming and they aren't Rams fans (probably)

Against:

a) We don't believe that the board will fork out the millions needed to buy him/pay him

b) RM will have PL suitors and would rather play in the higher division

c) he won't fit into our system/we'll have to change our system, which was successful last year

d) the thread was started by a Partick Thistle fan who claims to know RM - no track record on here for getting rumours right

I don't know either.  But why wouldn't we be interested?

Who wouldn't want last seasons league top scorer on board? I think it is unlikely he will join but I would welcome a player like him with open arse

Fixed

He's on roughly 20 grand a week I'd imagine, would we really be prepared to splash that amount on a position we really aren't that desperate for? Wards just signed a new extension and Russell isn't going anywhere

This rumour is BS. The odds, are just as bad WTF? First Sinclair and now McCormack. Who next? Rhodes? Crouch? Beckham?!

Archived