Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate just text... He's on a train, sat behind Rush and Wassall.

Asked Rush about McCormack... He laughed, said no truth in it.

Told him to keep Bryson... He shrugged.

To be fair, if they were in for him they are not going to tell folk on a train are they?.

But IF he was coming today for talks, surely Rush would be there, not in London. Unless the talks start this evening.

Hmmmmmm

Don't want to add any fuel to the fire as I don't believe any of these McCormack rumours but I was having a browse through a Leeds forum and apparently Ross's house has very recently been put up for sale  :lol:

What about his patio furniture?

I think the only things stopping us signing him are we can't afford the transfer fee, his wages and Prem teams want him. So I reckon we have every chance.

Nailed on in that case

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/derby-to-move-for-leeds-striker987/           also interesting that where to up the anti for George  ..  still cant see McCormack coming to us

Problem with that one is that they've gone off my article based purely on the odds. So, it's pure fabrication based on filtering.

But, they've linked the article in, so I may get more clicks. 

:lol:

Anyway, let me be the first to say: 'Happy Ross McCormack watch day lads!' 

Where's the artwork? 

Cisse and froggg will be viewing compulsively.

Nah... I'll believe this when I see him in a Derby shirt... We're getting ahead of ourselves...

This is just agent talk to try and get some Prem team to stump up a bit more money... Same agent has probably put a few bets down on it (short term investment, long term gain) and once the odds start moving at one bookie they follow with all the others... Can't imagine there's many people betting at this stage of the year about where a striker from Leeds is going so all it would take is a few sizable bets to move the odds massively...

Not a cat in hells chance of us signing McCormack. He's going to the Prem and that's that.

Someone's playing around lumping money on us for a reason... maybe Fawaz is having a laugh :D... but I honestly do not believe this RM is coming here.

How can all of a sudden we have rediculous amounts of money to blow?

Nothing adds up.

Archived