Conor Sammon to Sheff Utd - FLW

Jenkinson

But he doesn't do anything...

Well get on your bike and find a buyer for him.

The only other option is to get on his back like the South stand did the season before last and make him feel totally unloved.

That worked well...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wouldn't score 20+ goals for a pub team!!!

lets put a fiver on it ;)

i can meet you at the final game of season to pay the winnings or you to pay the winnings to me ;)

this bet is only valid if cloughy signs him up and he has to play at least 40/46 games, deal?

"You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" - WTF haha this is stupid, i love to use them :(

lets put a fiver on it ;)

i can meet you at the final game of season to pay the winnings or you to pay the winnings to me ;)

this bet is only valid if cloughy signs him up and he has to play at least 40/46 games, deal?

"You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message" - WTF haha this is stupid, i love to use them :(

Boycie limits them to make sure we have enough room left for puns

Big money transfers for strikers with poor goalscoring records.....hmmm, has anyone contacted Forest to see if they'd be interested in taking him.....?

Spoke to Pearce this morning, even he's not interested "/ but we all know that means nothing as Al Fawaz will dictate who he can purchase anyway lols

Lol the amount of puns that can be created about this, it's great. I don't actually know if he has a wife but it's funny haha

He only got married the other day which was why he didn't travel with the ROI squad for the friendlies.

I have to say as a Derby Fan I am very disappointed with the nature of this thread.

It was not CS's fault for the transfer fee.

He works very hard for the team and never gives anything less than 100%.

While not happy to be on the bench he has made no noises about this, which lesser players in other teams often do.

He is still relatively young for the type of player he is and if anyone can improve him it's Mac and Simmo.

If we get an offer worth accepting then fair enough, until that point I would expect our fans to be behind the whole team and do not wish to draw comparisons to our neighbours and how they treat their players and owners.

Thanks

Archived