Conor Sammon to Sheff Utd - FLW

Jenkinson

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully, Connor has done alright for himself, having shown massive commitment, workrate, dedication and a lifetime of sacrifices to earn the money he does.

I think someone said it was 18,000 a week?

On that kind of cash I'm sure he can pay his own bus fare bonnie lad. He's worked very hard to be successful in his life.

You save your money. Put it towards something nice for yourself instead.

He should be on 400 pound a week down in Asda

if McClaren reads this forum he will be gone oh by the way, pringle and jacobs back next season.

what fee is acceptable for a waste of space  500.000 are we happy with that

I highly doubt that will happen. Jacobs has only just joined Wolves and while I wished we'd kept him, we won't get him back now. Pringle doesn't fit our style anymore. He's more a wide midfielder rather than a winger so I can't see that happening either.

if McClaren reads this forum he will be gone oh by the way, pringle and jacobs back next season.

what fee is acceptable for a waste of space  500.000 are we happy with that

McClaren had nowt to do with Pringle and he is unproven at CCC level, Jacobs never got a look under either manager so good to get rid.

I'd snap their hand off for 500k

£500k and off the wage bill would be a great deal for us. He tries hard but he does not offer enough for the money spent on him. We need better to push on

In reality I think we are looking at £250k to a nominal fee to get shot of him. Can't see anyone spending daft money on him like we did. 

How much of this unconfirmed £1.2 million have we ever paid or need to pay Wigan, it may well be we could sell and still make even (around £600,000 perhaps).

Personally I'd rather keep Conor, as he has been an asset off the bench with either running the game down or creating/scoring chances but in terms of the squad and value, having one of our highest earners on the bench could be money spent elsewhere on regular first teamers.

Archived