Summer Transfer Thread

Day

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds are seriously in the scheisse

This new owner is abit of a comedy act with the "I'll buy the the ground back and get us in the Premier next year" prior to his takeover approval.

In the past month; sacked the manager TWICE, closed the training ground, laid off staff, failed to Pay wages on time and now looking increasingly likely the only half decent player in McCormack is off.

Relegation certs

David Villa joins New York City in the MLS, three year deal.

Lampard may also join him, he's leaving Chelsea.

He's now confirmed to be playing for Melbourne City (formerly Melbourne Heart) in the A-league as a guest player for the start of next season.

Cardiff striker Frazier Campbell set for talks with Leicester after triggering a release clause in his contract

Philippe Senderos has joined Aston Villa on a two-year deal.

Sack Spurs off Alberto and get back to Derby! Can you imagine him in this team!

No, I don't see where he'd fit really. I'd have him back though.  :lol:

Very talented player, If not a little ineffective. He's similar to Bamford in all honesty. I don't know if he has improved, but he'll not break into the Spurs team based on what I saw.

No, I don't see where he'd fit really. I'd have him back though. :lol:

Very talented player, If not a little ineffective. He's similar to Bamford in all honesty. I don't know if he has improved, but he'll not break into the Spurs team based on what I saw.

I mean his style of passing with how we play. He would struggle in the 4-3-3 agreed tho because the position he plays isn't in it. He'd be good as a false number 9 maybe

Doubt he would get in the Tottenham team.

Archived