Summer Transfer Thread

Day

By far our best striker is probably overstating it a bit.

Once match fit and up to the pace of English football Ideye will be our main striker.

Anichebe I like a lot, doesn't score as many as he should which is probably why fans of other clubs don't rate him. His hold up play is very good and body strength is excellent, rolls defenders as well as anyone I've seen. Decent pace for a big man. Negatives, as stated previous doesnt score enough, hasn't shown a lot in the air and tends to pick up a lot of niggly injuries.

Then we have Berahino, who if he can cut out the big time attitude and off the field antics, will most likely have a big career ahead of him at a bigger club than WBA

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By far our best striker is probably overstating it a bit.

Once match fit and up to the pace of English football Ideye will be our main striker.

Anichebe I like a lot, doesn't score as many as he should which is probably why fans of other clubs don't rate him. His hold up play is very good and body strength is excellent, rolls defenders as well as anyone I've seen. Decent pace for a big man. Negatives, as stated previous doesnt score enough, hasn't shown a lot in the air and tends to pick up a lot of niggly injuries.

Then we have Berahino, who if he can cut out the big time attitude and off the field antics, will most likely have a big career ahead of him at a bigger club than WBA

Nah, we don't need Berahino.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived