Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although many of us think we know better, I'd say that the evidence accumulated over 30 years of watching Derby tells me that the once or twice a year I see a player or the bits I see on the tv do not mean I can judge that player with any accuracy.

Most of the suggestions we come up with are *****, most of them are none starters and truly, lets just let Mac gerronweit.

Won't happen of course, carry on.

I'll take your Warren Barton, and raise you Steve Guppy!

Call you and raise you again.......Michael Ricketts

So if stay down, we should sign 12 players?

Well that should fck us up.

Hence why I put the bottom bit - I was just putting the players who I thought were decent bets.

I think we need 6/7 though. Especially as we'll lose cover (Freeman..etc) and 4 loan players. 

Isn't he hollands number 1 at the moment?

He has been the captaain of Finnish national team for a while now and has played well for Ajax. His manager has said it is time for him to move to better leagues now. Might be a decent CB in the Premier. A good team player. Don't see him crying if the club doesn't give him a Bentley for a birthday.

Imediate requirements:

Craig Bryson - new improved contract

Will Hughes - new improved contract

Jeff Hendrick - new improved contract

Jake Buxton - new improved contract

Sign George Thorn NOW HOWEVER MUCH IT COSTS (within reason :unsure:)

Sign Andre Wisdom if posible.

Lee Grant, Chris Martin, Richard Keogh, Johnny Russell, Craig Forsyth and Simon Dawkins all have time left on their contracts.

With those and a couple of Steve's gems we should walk this league, and have a very firm base for the premier.

Archived