Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richards, Rodwell, Lescott and Sinclair all available on the cheap from City. Wages will be out of the world, I'd say Sinclair at 40k PW would be the only slightly realistic one

they all know they would have to take a wage cut anyway, none of those are regular starters so i think they just want to play football. all could be possibilities if we went up 

Richards, Rodwell, Lescott and Sinclair all available on the cheap from City. Wages will be out of the world, I'd say Sinclair at 40k PW would be the only slightly realistic one

I'd have Micah Richards at Derby any day. Yes, his wages will be high but so are Wisdom's. If we don't get Wisdom on a perm, then Richards would be my 1st (realistic) choice RB who I think we should sign.

Kalas on loan from Chelsea would be nice, don't think they'll let him go though. Dan Crowley in on loan from Arsenal, might be a bit young though. Zaha, loan or permanent. We could take a punt on Iturbe from Porto if they'll sell cheap, would be risky though. All if we were a prem team mind...

I feel that hedging our bets with loans, like this season, would be a good choice if we're in the premier league. Just one or two permanent (Hopefully Thorne and Wisdom, we know they're quality so no risk) and then the rest loans. If we stay up then assess which loans are successful and look to sign permanently.

But what do I know...

Archived