Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaha is apparently available for £5m. Would suit our system very well

I'm not sure about the shape of his head.

I don't like us to sign blokes with strange heads.

Not sure about the shape of keogh's head either to be honest.

I'm not sure about the shape of his head.

I don't like us to sign blokes with strange heads.

Not sure about the shape of keogh's head either to be honest.

Hear, hear. I've been thinking this about Keogh for a year or so now, it's well weird. Theo's was always a bit suspect too.

You mean the young, dutch midfielder playing for SC Heerenveen. Great dribbler :lol:

You, sir, are the exception that proves the rule.

I just did a brief search on t'internet and found him as a completely random example. I'd never heard of him either...

Zaha? No thank you. The Premier League and the national media do a lot of their lower league scouting by staying up to watch the Football League Show. One or two good goals, and he was worth a billion billion pounds.

Zaha? No thank you. The Premier League and the national media do a lot of their lower league scouting by staying up to watch the Football League Show. One or two good goals, and he was worth a billion billion pounds.

He's a very good player. He'll struggle to get in at United mind, but a top half Premier League player IMO.

He needs coaching properly though, otherwise he may slip back down a division.

He's a very good player. He'll struggle to get in at United mind, but a top half Premier League player IMO.

He needs coaching properly though, otherwise he may slip back down a division.

Agree, impressed me at Cardiff as well with what I saw of him; seems a good winger. For 5 mil i think he'd be a bargain given his potential.

Archived