Play-off SF Leg 1: Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just pre-paid my tickets for the iPro tomorrow.

Didn't know you could do that to be honest, just means I am guaranteed to get in.

There are 250 places available to pre-pay leaving 200 for first come first served.

Theatre style around the big screen and sofas and chairs around smaller screens.

Probably comfier at home if honest, but I don't have a bar at home!

Just pre-paid my tickets for the iPro tomorrow.

Didn't know you could do that to be honest, just means I am guaranteed to get in.

There are 250 places available to pre-pay leaving 200 for first come first served.

Theatre style around the big screen and sofas and chairs around smaller screens.

Probably comfier at home if honest, but I don't have a bar at home!

What's the details for this? Have only seen advertised as pay on the day on the club bulletins?

wow, what a weekend IR, Saturday to recover ready for Sunday? :D

Yeah looking forward too it all, except it's been p1ssing down all day, and the next two days on the BBC weather forecast are predicting rain which doesn't bode well for the Scotland v England ODI Cricket on Friday, but that just means another day in the pub, so hey oh, worst things have happened at sea.

16 or so boys from Dunecht Cricket club I play for, plus 3 ex players, and a couple of Aberdeenshire Rams wearing there Rams shirts are all hoping the sun might come out to play instead, but it was hail stoning today, so that we all enjoy a good day out on Friday. But whatever the weather, I might still need a couple of hours early Saturday morning to recover before my kids start jumping on my head.

Brighton 0-3 Derby

PLEASE!!! I need to relax, I'm going to feel like crying while watching this game, If Derby win comfortably I would be ecstatic, put my feet up for the 2nd leg, then get ready for the big Cup Final which I'm confident Arsenal will win!!!

Not long to go now,Are you getting Jiggy Eddie?

Nope.

Don't get worked up over much any more. That's not to say I'm a miserable bugger all the time though.

Archived