Play-off SF Leg 1: Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Best of luck from me as well. I think you should do well against Brighton, although as Friendly Fox says, they played well against us - certainly at the Amex. But the play-offs are like cup games - If Derby raise their game, you can  do it. I think the watchword has to be tough defence tonight - watch Ulloa because he is very sharp when he is on song - but with the advantage of a second-leg at home, you should shade it on Sunday.

Either way, I will be watching on Sky and cheering on both sides: another East Midlands club in the Prem (and not Florist) will be great for City, but as I have said before, I kind-of want Brighton to get promoted so I get another trip to the Amex. I am determined to see us win there once before I turn me toes up!

COYR!

They played well against you at the king prawn cos your lot were still pissed up :lol: :lol:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off to work at 9

So can a few of you fellas post how we're playing in the second half?

Be on my phone every 5 mins and want to know more than the score that you get from Sky Apps

Please

I'm off to work at 9

So can a few of you fellas post how we're playing in the second half?

Be on my phone every 5 mins and want to know more than the score that you get from Sky Apps

Please

I'll try and keep a regular 5-minute update going on here for you buddy

First live update:

Brighton started as the bookies favourites for tonight (just) but just checking now and Derby are slight favourites...

Looks like people have been money on us tonight, possibly money on us grabbing a goal or two

Archived