Play-off SF Leg 1: Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Brighton 1-1 Derby. 

Russell.

I think that a win or draw would be the best outcome - sounds obvious I know - but either would force them to come to us having to throw men forward, which is when we show our most ruthless attacking football.

A small loss wouldn't hurt that much, but we've struggled to break solid teams down at times (Wigan, Bolton, Millwall..)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeenshire Rams will be watching Play Off 1st Leg Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

Sky Sports 1 Live @ Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, Thu 8th May 2014 Kick Off 19:45.

Black Bull Inn

http://www.blackbullinninverurie.com/

If you are in the area come and join us to share good chat, a few pints, a good shout at the telly and getting behind

the mighty rams.

"Super, Super Jake, Super, Super Jake, Super Jake Buxton"........C'mon sing up!

Us Rams up north are expecting those lucky enough to be in the away end at the Amex on Thursday to be singing their heads off, we want to hear you loud and clear, bellowing all them rams songs out and making all the noise.

Here's hoping we can hear every word loud and clear in the Black Bull Inn.

I expect Jeff over Will, just because if believe we will attack on the break, and will need a direct runner like Jeff to be the catalyst.

Steve will know of Brighton's fantastic defensive record, but I feel when they eventually have to come at us (they'll need a few goals in this one), we can hopefully pick them off with our fast paced flowing football. UTR

Aberdeenshire Rams will be watching Play Off 1st Leg Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

Black Bull Inn

If you are in the area come and join us to share good chat, a few pints, a good shout at the telly and getting behind

the mighty rams.

Us Rams up north are expecting those lucky enough to be in the away end at the Amex on Thursday to be singing their heads off, we want to hear you loud and clear, bellowing all them rams songs out and making all the noise.

We will, and we might even get the right song for the right player  :D

We will, and we might even get the right song for the right player  :D

VulanRam sing us a song, sing us a song

I couldn't give a f@ck, if it's right or wrong

Just sing whatever you wanna sing

A win at Brighton is the number one thing

Make a load of noise, and keep it going

Sing for the team, sing for your team

It's yours and my club, on Sky they are showing

I wish for another 1-2 plus, but know ones knowing

Together as fans of the same club we love

No room for petty differences, all for one and one for all and all the above

Stick together, get behind, get louder and louder, get prouder and prouder

D is for Defiance, C is for Crass F is f@ck of Forest and C is for Class

So come on VulcanRam give us a song

Not such a thing as right or wrong

Don't follow the sheep, when you can be a Ram

Stand up for the Derby and your fellow fan

C'mon Derby County Football Club.........Make us all smile.

"There's only one VulcanRam, walking along, singing a song........."

Any info on him, ref'd any of our games this season?

Pawson was the ref for the Birmingham away game that finished 3-3.

Remarkably East refereed the Birmingham home game that also finished as a draw 1-1.

Penalties anyone?

Pawson was the ref for the Birmingham away game that finished 3-3.

Remarkably East refereed the Birmingham home game that also finished as a draw 1-1.

Penalties anyone?

he was awful at st andrews if i remember.

Black Bull Inn

the mighty rams.

The Black Bull pub has the Garioch Real Ale Festival 2014 on, a fine selection of the Best Ales and Ciders the UK has to offer - all for Charity & Local Groups! Wednesday 7th to Sunday 11th May, so likely to be in there on Sunday 11th May also for the Play Off Semi Final Second Leg. We could just stay in the pub until Sunday!.....

Then again the Aberdeenshire Rams will be at the ODI Cricket at Mannofield, Aberdeen, Scotland v England that starts at 10:30am on Friday 9th May and is also on Sky Sports. Hopefully merry and in good spirit from the Rams night before performance. 

The Black Bull pub has the Garioch Real Ale Festival 2014 on, a fine selection of the Best Ales and Ciders the UK has to offer - all for Charity & Local Groups! Wednesday 7th to Sunday 11th May, so likely to be in there on Sunday 11th May also for the Play Off Semi Final Second Leg. We could just stay in the pub until Sunday!.....

Then again the Aberdeenshire Rams will be at the ODI Cricket at Mannofield, Aberdeen, Scotland v England that starts at 10:30am on Friday 9th May and is also on Sky Sports. Hopefully merry and in good spirit from the Rams night before performance. 

wow, what a weekend IR, Saturday to recover ready for Sunday? :D

Archived