Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

Awful days/times for the matches. Hope this is reflected in the ticket prices. Think it is time some people took a long hard look at themselves and asked if they are looking after the spectators. Looking at our accounts are Sky TV really making such a significant contribution to Championship football that they should be dictating when games are played?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I read that right, your seat will be reserved for 1 day for you to buy. Seems a bit optimistic when it took me 3 days and god knows how many attempts, both online and phoning, to get Chelsea tickets.

That's how I read it which is ridiculous. Can't expect that to be correct.

The tickets for the home games will be on sale before the opponent is known.

16,000 + tickets over 24 hours how many times will the computer crash. Phone lines engaged.

Why doesn't the club have bank account details of all season ticket holders and automatically send their seat ticket to their address and give those that can't make it 24 hours to cancel.

Tickets could go on sale tomorrow, so long as agreement is reached with potential opponents.

The 24 hour bit is saying ST holders will have that extra time *after* opponents are confirmed and date known, just in case they don't want to commit until those details are known. We might not know this until a week on Saturday, so it makes sense to get tickets on sale ASAP doesn't it?

I would imagine most people will buy their tickets not caring much who we play or when.

Tickets could go on sale tomorrow, so long as agreement is reached with potential opponents.

The 24 hour bit is saying ST holders will have that extra time *after* opponents are confirmed and date known, just in case they don't want to commit until those details are known. We might not know this until a week on Saturday, so it makes sense to get tickets on sale ASAP doesn't it?

I would imagine most people will buy their tickets not caring much who we play or when.

Hope and assume this is right.

We can't go anywhere on a bloody Thursday night so I'm a bit miffed.

Purely for selfish reasons though. Those that could end up going, and cos it might be closer for you to travel - have an absolute blast and know we wish we could be there with you. :-)

I dread to think how the away ticket sales will work. Suppose we finish 3rd, we'll probably only find out our opponents Saturday afternoon. The away leg's on Thursday and Monday is a bank holiday....doesn't give much time to prioritise ticket sales and get them posted out to those that can't get to the ticket office during opening times. Hopefully they can be collected from wherever we end up playing....

Shud be pay on the day, first come first served..........

Us ode uns dint bother baht queuin all nate. It were a rate laugh.

Anyone ever used that WeAreDerby website thingy? Always rung for my tickets never trusted the bloody thing.

I should be okay for the away tickets as I am an away member but it sounds like the website will be the easiest way of getting these this time.

Anyone ever used that WeAreDerby website thingy? Always rung for my tickets never trusted the bloody thing.

I should be okay for the away tickets as I am an away member but it sounds like the website will be the easiest way of getting these this time.

I always do. Never had a problem with it. If the away match is more than a week away, I get the tickets posted. If less, I collect from the ticket office. Screw ringing up for a game of soldiers.

Dirties tickets on order, hotel booked, party time - and then the following week we get to do it all over again, hopefully in Brighton.

Remember the Dirties game (and all the others that day) kicks off at 12:15.

I always do. Never had a problem with it. If the away match is more than a week away, I get the tickets posted. If less, I collect from the ticket office. Screw ringing up for a game of soldiers.

Dirties tickets on order, hotel booked, party time - and then the following week we get to do it all over again, hopefully in Brighton.

Remember the Dirties game (and all the others that day) kicks off at 12:15.

Already got my Dirties tickets.. Always a special game for me..

Was hoping that there would be something on that game but hay ho I will take what we have..

Don't really care who we get in the play offs.. Booked the time off, so bring it on wherever it is..

Gonna try the website thing then Eddie based on your recommendation..  :D

You seem to go to most away games, we must know each other by sight. :cool:

Archived