Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wembley tickets wont be through DCFC it will be through a Ticketmaster type of company. I can remember last time it was a fookin nightmare trying to get them.

:angry:

I queued at PP for mine. Don't remember them being available online. Only likely to be on sale 11 days before the Final assuming they go on sale on the Tuesday after the second leg. Doesn't give much time for online sales and delivery.

Went online this morning, failed. Went back online this afternoon and got them sorted in about 5 minutes.

I hope they are couriering them. My Chelsea ticket was posted and never arrived so I had to collect it from the ground. They've said they're not doing this for play off tickets so I hope it bloody well arrives!

If you go online to book your playoff ticket to get your season ticket seat do not click on the Buy tickets link for the match.

Instead at the top right click on "my Account" and login.

Then click the my account button again and Account Home

There should be an option at the top of the screen to buy your normal seat for the play off semi final. Click that and it will bring up all things you can renew (like season tickets) and the option to buy semi final tickets for you and your friends and families you have bought for in the past.

If you go online to book your playoff ticket to get your season ticket seat do not click on the Buy tickets link for the match.

Instead at the top right click on "my Account" and login.

Then click the my account button again and Account Home

There should be an option at the top of the screen to buy your normal seat for the play off semi final. Click that and it will bring up all things you can renew (like season tickets) and the option to buy semi final tickets for you and your friends and families you have bought for in the past.

for some reason my season ticket isn't linked to my on line account. The web site won't let you add a season ticket and i can't set up a new account. I phoned up about this today cause i may need to be quick for away leg tickets and no one had a clue what to do. They changed my password for me though.

can't you just collect it before the match? I've done that 18 times this season. Never seen more than three in the queue, even for the Chelsea game. For a 3pm Ko, I'm normally collecting at about 2.15pm.

Normally do mate but weren't they recommending picking up tickets the day before?

Normally do mate but weren't they recommending picking up tickets the day before?

Sorry, didn't know that. Can't see why they couldn't be collected on match day as normal though. If they get posted for a fiver, do you think that means someone has to be in to sign for them? That's going to be a problem for me. Can't even buy them until next week, as I'm not a ST holder until next season. So I think that means on sale as from Tuesday?

Wanting to get mine from the ticket office tomorrow as I'll be passing on my way back from London. Don't have my season ticket with me though.. does anyone know if that will that be a problem?

Make sure you know your customer number and you should be alreet

Sorry, didn't know that. Can't see why they couldn't be collected on match day as normal though. If they get posted for a fiver, do you think that means someone has to be in to sign for them? That's going to be a problem for me. Can't even buy them until next week, as I'm not a ST holder until next season. So I think that means on sale as from Tuesday?

It's only £1 postage the other charges are transaction fees.

Never had to sign before but they say no duplicates will be issued so may be a recorded delivery.

I know my seat number, I know my name...

You can log on using your email address, then it will show you your customer number. Make a note of it - sorted.

Assuming you registered an email address, of course.

Archived