Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

I received my PDFs about 2 minutes after the transaction went through...... Just checked - the time stamps are about a minute apart on the email from yes-pay and the ticket office.

Great thanks. Got them now. Would be just like me to be in the middle of another website crash 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

Great thanks. Got them now. Would be just like me to be in the middle of another website crash 

That might be why they did a server upgrade last night.

Got ours, phoned ticket office at lunch expecting to be waiting forever, opposite happened. Done and dusted really quickly.

Bring it on!

we went to the Southampton away leg the play offs before last. Fantastic atmosphere from start to finish. Had such a hideous time last time at Wembley I vowed never to go to an away match again!

Will enjoy the build up to the away leg from this forum instead and listening to radio derby, better than watching sky and not picking up the atmosphere

18 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

Actually, there's an idea for a thread. Best and most hideous away matches!

My second worst was Plymouth away cup  match - long way on a coach

The one Darren Moore got sent off? 5k Rams fans went. 

Disappointed we have the 12.30 kick off home leg, we all know how much more rocking the place is for evening games :(

Thought against wednesday sitting at the opposite end to the south stand, that derby fans took till half time to get vocal.

(maybe thats cos wednesday were so loud, maybe its because they had been awake longer and had more time to travel down and bevy themselves up)

9 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Disappointed we have the 12.30 kick off home leg, we all know how much more rocking the place is for evening games :(

Thought against wednesday sitting at the opposite end to the south stand, that derby fans took till half time to get vocal.

(maybe thats cos wednesday were so loud, maybe its because they had been awake longer and had more time to travel down and bevy themselves up)

I think it was because nothing happened to spark the crowd until the second half. Derby fans don't sing for no reason, they're above that. 

12 hours ago, Nishfan said:

Actually, there's an idea for a thread. Best and most hideous away matches!

My second worst was Plymouth away cup  match - long way on a coach

best Arsenal away at end of season and Saunders scoring and making a fool of Adams. Looked impossible for Arsenal to then win league......which they did last game with a late winner at Anfield.

worst? Loads to think of. Coventry away losing three nil as we were relegated from Division 1 in 1991 probably tops it.

3 hours ago, Ramsley said:

In case anyone is worried about queues at the ticket office, we popped in about an hour ago and there were 3 people in there, dead easy! Still like to do it the old fashioned way me :D

Maybe a short queue, but it'd still be a 300 mile round trip. 

53 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Got mine this lunchtime, straight in and out, fit brunette works there

Did you get her number? 

Archived