Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

Just looking again at the League's regulations,they state that an away club shall be entitled to a minimum allocation of 2000,or 10% of available tickets,should this figure be less than 2000.This could have implications for our away leg,particularly if Bournemouth managed to sneak in.I can't see anywhere in the regs that says an away club would have to reciprocate our 2700 allocation to them (i.e. Brighton could only give the minimum 2000 if they wished),even if total tickets available allowed.

It also appears that there was only so far we could go on discounts to S/T holders because another reg forbids giving the same discount to them that their season ticket would afford in relation to normal ticket prices. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was only £2 per transaction (i.e. if you buy 4 tickets its still £2) - and if you compare it to buying other event tickets which can be £5 per ticket - I don't think its totally unreasonable. 

It's not cheap to run servers and (I would hope) they will have beefed up their capacity in preparation for the onslaught of play-off semi's and a potential Wembley visit.

For those of us who can't make it presumably both matches will be televised,but will it be Sky or BBC/ITV,If it was the latter that would be a big problem for me as we have lost bbc/itv programmes here in Southern Spain.If anyone has any info it would be appreciated

they might have the computer working by then.

If they don't, Dav'll wait. I'll be opposite the ticket office drinking beer in the fan park ;-)

The club have confirmed the same set up as the Forest game. 2,700 away allocation in the SE Corner. I have to move my seat for this.

The forest gate was 33,004 so, minus 2,700 = 30,304 available for us.

ok great thanks .. im sure it used to be 15%.. i went to both the Preston and Southampton semis and im sure the away fans pretty much took the entire south stand ..

Sorry I'm confused I thought they had a agree prices with the team we are playing. We don't know that yet? Are they on sale on?

Why? It's not a cup match - it's basically an 'extra' home game in the league season, so the home team calls the shots.

Archived