Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

Derby announce the first ticket information details for the 2013/14 Play-Offs

Derby County would like to make supporters aware of the following information now that the Rams have qualified for the 2013/14 Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs.

The Football League confirmed the Play-Off Semi Final dates earlier this month, which are as follows:

Thursday 8th May 2014 (7:45pm) 1st Leg - 6th Vs 3rd

Friday 9th May 2014 (7:45pm) 1st Leg - 5th Vs 4th

Sunday 11th May 2014 (5:15pm) 2nd Leg - 3rd Vs 6th

Monday 12th May 2014 (7:45pm) 2nd Leg - 4th Vs 5th

As Derby can now only finish 3rd or 4th in the table, they will be at home in the Second Leg.

Ticket sales for the Home Leg, which falls outside supporters’ Season Ticket packages, will be split into FIVE separate periods of sales.

In addition, away supporters will be housed in the South East Corner of the iPro Stadium, allowing home fans to be seated in the Total Hire & Sales South Stand.

Ticket prices still have to be agreed with all possible opposition. As soon as an agreement is reached the Club will make further announcements as to the dates of sale.

All areas of the stadium will be priced the same with age related concessions available for Senior Citizens aged 65 or above, Under 18s and Under 12s, with an increase in price for non 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders.

Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis.

These details are subject to change; please continue to monitor dcfc.co.uk for the latest up to date information.

THE SALES PERIODS FOR THE HOME LEG WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Current Full & Half 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders

Period 1 will be limited to one ticket per person, while Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until at least 24 hours after the date of fixture is confirmed.

Season Ticket Holders who are affected by away fans moving to the South East Corner for the Home Leg can purchase a regular match seat anywhere else in the stadium during this period.

2. 2013/14 Home Membership Holders

Period 2 is limited to one ticket per person, except for Rams Squad members who can purchase an additional adult seat as they require a chaperone.

3. New 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders

This sales window will be limited to one ticket per person. This period of sale also allows supporters to purchase a 2014/15 Season Ticket AND a Play-Off Semi-Final Home Leg ticket.

4. 2013/14 6/12 Pack Holders, fans that have purchased tickets for FOUR or more home matches in 2013/14 and fans that have purchased a ticket for Derby County Vs Watford

This sales window will be limited to one ticket per person.

5. General Sale

Should any tickets remain, all supporters can purchase up to two tickets each. Season Ticket Holders, for 2013/14 and/or 2014/15, plus Membership Holders, can purchase an extra two tickets during this period of sale.

SALES PERIODS FOR AWAY LEG

Tickets prices and the priority information for the Away Leg of the Play-Off Semi Finals will only be announced when Derby County’s opponents are confirmed.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HOME LEG PURCHASES

Supporters are advised to update their Online Profile at WeAreDerby.com and ensure that their account is accessible, should they be looking to purchase match tickets online.

Step 1: Log in to your account by clicking here - https://tickets.wearederby.com/account/login

Step 2: Enter your customer number or email address and your account password

Step 3: Press submit, please update all of your contact details

Should you have any problems accessing your account please email ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk to resolve the issue immediately, stating a contact telephone number and your Derby County Customer number.

If tickets go on sale before Saturday 26th April 2014, then Play-Off sales will pause from 1.30pm on Saturday 26th April 2014 when Derby play Watford – but will commence again after the final whistle until 7pm.

Booking Fees – There is a £2 per ticket booking fee for every ticket sold online or over the phone.

Postage - £1 per transaction for postage.

No Duplicates – There will be no duplicate tickets available for the Home Leg. All supporters requesting tickets to be collected are advised to collect prior to the day of the match.

Digonex Ticket Office Opening Times – When tickets do go on sale the Digonex Ticket Office will open with extended hours.

Car Parking – Seasonal car parking is not valid for the Home Leg. Car Parking is available on a first come first served basis, to purchase from the Digonex Ticket Office in advance of the date of the match. Car Parking is priced at £5 per car.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-ticket-priorities-confirmed-2204-1504555.aspx

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby forever looking at ways to up revenue, making those who have car park season tickets pay an extra £5. A tad greedy for me that. Don't have to pay extra for friendlies or cup games.

Assume car parking permits cover the period from the first to last league match so it's not unreasonable to expect to have to pay for the facility beyond that period.

Too many people these days want something for nothing!

Should easy make general sale, only got 17k existing and new ST's most will be ST holders too, so just be prepared for a long queue early doors, with plenty of tickets for sale.

Don't forget with the away lot in the SE we should get, with segregation over 28k home tickets.

Does not a fair chunk of the gate receipts from actual ticket prices go to the League and the rest put in a pot and shared out amongst the 4 teams in the play offs? If so that may explain Derby's approach i.e. make money out of transaction fees/ postage/car parking etc which I presume are kept in total by the club.

Does not a fair chunk of the gate receipts from actual ticket prices go to the League and the rest put in a pot and shared out amongst the 4 teams in the play offs? If so that may explain Derby's approach i.e. make money out of transaction fees/ postage/car parking etc which I presume are kept in total by the club.

you are Sam rush, and I claim my free Play off ticket.

If I read that right, your seat will be reserved for 1 day for you to buy. Seems a bit optimistic when it took me 3 days and god knows how many attempts, both online and phoning, to get Chelsea tickets.

If it were brighton how many of us would travel down to brighton on the thurdsay night?

No chance.

Travel down Wednesday, back Friday for me if it's anywhere except Florist if we're away Thursday night.

Archived