Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already got my Dirties tickets.. Always a special game for me..

Was hoping that there would be something on that game but hay ho I will take what we have..

Don't really care who we get in the play offs.. Booked the time off, so bring it on wherever it is..

Gonna try the website thing then Eddie based on your recommendation..  :D

You seem to go to most away games, we must know each other by sight. :cool:

I'm an old fat balding grey-haired 6ft 2in bloke with a little lady in tow. I usually wear a Derbyshire Building Society shirt because

a) It has lettering that doesn't come off

and

b) It did the trick last time we made the playoffs

Don't forget with the away lot in the SE we should get, with segregation over 28k home tickets.

Is that confirmed ? ive not seen anything about where away fans will be placed .. and if so where will they expand to  .. south stand or east stand ? 2700 there for forest .. they will have to give them nearly 5k if they can sell that many .. hopefully not further into the east as i sit in eat upper block i ...

I'm an old fat balding grey-haired 6ft 2in bloke with a little lady in tow. I usually wear a Derbyshire Building Society shirt because

a) It has lettering that doesn't come off

and

b) It did the trick last time we made the playoffs

If you see a father and son with the Cockney Rams flag, that will be me and the lad. Come and say hello..

Not sure we will be taking it to Leeds though..  :(

Is that confirmed ? ive not seen anything about where away fans will be placed .. and if so where will they expand to  .. south stand or east stand ? 2700 there for forest .. they will have to give them nearly 5k if they can sell that many .. hopefully not further into the east as i sit in eat upper block i ...

I think Vicars confirmed it a while ago. Same deal as the Forest game in terms of allocation and who has to move.

The club have confirmed the same set up as the Forest game. 2,700 away allocation in the SE Corner. I have to move my seat for this.

The forest gate was 33,004 so, minus 2,700 = 30,304 available for us.

I know that it's fashionable to knock the people in the ticket office, but when my Dirties tickets arrived this morning, I realised that I should have been eligible for 'senior' tickets (over 60). A quick trip to the stadium, refund made, new tickets issued, £22 saved for me, £22 less for the Dirties to squander.

Thanks to all.

Also:

£25 for playoff tickets is very fair.

I do think an extra £2 booking for each ticket is a bit much for those of us who have to do it by phone or online.

Agreed. You'd think they'd want as many to do it online as possible to save the ticket office being swamped.

It's not fair on long distance fans really.

I guess the lower prices make up for it a bit, but can't help but have a little sour taste in mouth.

Agreed. You'd think they'd want as many to do it online as possible to save the ticket office being swamped.

It's not fair on long distance fans really.

I guess the lower prices make up for it a bit, but can't help but have a little sour taste in mouth.

Less chance of a foul up on person ill be getting ours on Saturday.

I'll be going down tomorrow.. £25 for the Play-Off's really aint bad, but i'm worried about Away tickets, so i might not go away.. But yeah, i get Carers and (Sometimes) concessions tickets.. So i'm worried they'll say no, but worth a try anyway.. What time are most people heading down?

Two quick for booking plus another one for postage, per ticket?

How can this be justified for Internet sales, surely online sales is a cheaper option than employing extra staff to handle the demand at the office.

GSE have generally done well recently with their marketing strategy, I can only assume that we have outsourced this side of the business hence the charge.

I'll be going down tomorrow.. £25 for the Play-Off's really aint bad, but i'm worried about Away tickets, so i might not go away.. But yeah, i get Carers and (Sometimes) concessions tickets.. So i'm worried they'll say no, but worth a try anyway.. What time are most people heading down?

Won't the away tickets cost the same as the home tickets ? I thought thats what they were looking to agree on with the other clubs 

I do think an extra £2 booking for each ticket is a bit much for those of us who have to do it by phone or online.

Got to say I said the same thing when Dav told me. I think that's a bit cheeky on the clubs part tbh.

Archived