Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all Bucko's "class" that is a straight red if the ref sees it. Definitely pre-meditated and if one of them did that to one of us we'd be up in arms. No need Bucko.

Tin hat on

I agree, but what did bucko call him for him to suddenly recover from his career threatening injury. Should have booked the forest player for simulation.

Let's just have it right once and for all, this **** coming out about forest fans singing throughout is ********, you never started singing till the second half began, and that stopped when we got our 4th, its doing my head in your lot going on about the "great support" you had and being let down, I honestly thought your support was ****!!! I didn't hear a fkn thing, all I heard was derby all afternoon, you lot knew what was coming, you actually saw a hammering more than we did, and you got it, I am chuffed to ****.....5-0 against you is a dream come true 5-0 with the scumbag you have in charge is extra special, fk ya injury crisis, cox cost more than the whole 11 start up we put out, ya a joke, and ya "big famous club" attitude is the laughing butt of a joke all over the country...and you know it... COYR roll on Warnock, another fkn joke

Stood his ground. No problem.

It was commented on Sky Sports and that was the commentators' conclusion too. And that Cox made a meal if it.

And they had no need to say that. The ref hadn't seen it, play had moved on, so if they thought it was a dirty challenge they would've said.

Edit: what ambitious said.

Archived