Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Bryson celebrating provocatively in front of the Forest fans was class? Tyson had the book thrown at him for his flag waving antics but Bryson did not even get booked.

Put your phone down, or step away from your computer. You are embarrassing yourself more than Billy infront of a camera.

So Bryson celebrating provocatively in front of the Forest fans was class? Tyson had the book thrown at him for his flag waving antics but Bryson did not even get booked.

No, Buxton was class for ushering them away. 

Perhaps someone from your lot should have done the same with Tyson instead of just joining in. ;)

how darius henderson gets paid for being a footballer is beyond me. I did enjoy it when he went over to their fans at the end and they all told him to **** off.

also - why did the ref not give a peno for the greening handball?. - he did make me giggle when he was simultaneously blowing his whistle and trying to play on....

He's not paid to play football he's paid to cheat

For his first goal Bryson ran to the Forest section, putting his finger to his lips. How is that not provocative?

Arshavin did that every time he scored, doubt he'd have lasted many games if he got a yellow every time he did it. Definitely wouldn't have made it through that game where he scored 4 against Liverpool.

Arshavin did that every time he scored, doubt he'd have lasted many games if he got a yellow every time he did it. Definitely wouldn't have made it through that game where he scored 4 against Liverpool.

I thought actions that could be deemed to be provoking away fans was a bookable offence?

What did he do?

I believe he blew a kiss from where I was sat, other say he spat at them. But yes, it incited the crowd - many into laughter because you were already being embarrassed by that time.

In front of our fans, just to the side of the goal. Was either 3 or 4 at the time I believe. If he did spit (which i couldn't tell from where I was) there was no way it would have reached the fans... was just the act/gesture.

In front of our fans, just to the side of the goal. Was either 3 or 4 at the time I believe. If he did spit (which i couldn't tell from where I was) there was no way it would have reached the fans... was just the act/gesture.

Disgusting gesture if he did. Maybe it was after the shot that flew just wide second half?

Two wrongs do not make a right though ...

Yeah, I noticed that too - class. That being said, I also appreciated the way that the goals were celebrated, it clearly mean't a lot to them. The first goal, and the last in particular - just summed up the respective attitudes of the teams, and goes some way to explaining why it was so easy - we wanted it, they looked like they couldn't give a t0ss.

I watched the game on TV yesterday. 

I went to the Derby v Sheff Wed game several months ago and I thought they were the worst team I'd seen for years.

That's no longer the case............!!

Archived